02. The registration form is available at the head office, the regional association’s offices and all regional branches. Please complete the registration form, read and sign the reverse side.
03. Passport requirements:
• valid for at least one year from date of departure
• residence permit valid for at least one year after return
• Please copy important pages of your passport before handing it in for visaapplication
• Note to turkish citizens: The blue passport will not be accepted.
04. Two passport photographs
05. Vaccination certificates with proof of vaccination against meningococcal A and C (vaccine Nimenrix or Menveo A+C 135, stamped and signed by your doctor) 05. Medical certificate of health (free from mental health issues, chronical
illnesses, or contagious diseases). Pilgrims depending on a wheelchair need a special permit of the travel organizer
06. All documents must be made available as original to IGMG Hadsch Umra Reisen GmbH at least 6 Week prior to the departure date.
07. Pilgrims flying with Turkish Airlines can combine their hajj with a stay in
Turkey for an additional charge of 100 £ (ticket stays valid for six months).
08. If you choose this option, please state it clearly on your registration form.
09. The total price has to be paid prior to departure. The registration fee is £ 1500. Please note that your registration will not be handled if you fail to pay the registration fee. Please state your regstration number as a reason for payment.
10. The above-mentioned terms are also specified in writing on your registration form.
• round trip-tickets
• visa and other costs included
• payable by cheque
• accomodation costs included
• transfer from the airport to the hotel and between cities (Jeddah, Mecca, and Medina) • one guide per group (45 people)
• additional female guides for groups lager than 90 people
• full board in Mecca and Medina (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
• trips in luxury coaches
• standard medications available at our health centre
• additional trips and visitis
• Fatwa service
• sacrificial animals
• IT service
• religious sessions
• safekeeping of personal items
• privision of special clothing and utensils • Hajj brochure and prayer book
• copy of “The Secrets of the Hajj”
• Evrad prayer book and Hajj-CD
• Zamzam water (10 litres)
• Ihrâm cloths for men